Become an Activist 1

Why is it we leave activism to the young? They don't know anything and their activism is almost completely malignant. It's not that they don't mean well. But there lack of knowledge merely threatens to repeat the mistakes of history.
What is needed is for the older conservative masses, who are conservative by virtue of their knowledge, really, really, really need to step up to the plate and become activists. I encourage all to store the capital switchboard phone number (202)224-3121 in the speed dial of their phone and demand investigations every time they have a bowel movement. Hopefully, if the capital swichboard starts ringing up millions of calls, maybe, just maybe, real concerns can be addressed instead of the just the Soro's talking points. To get the ball rolling, I would like to raise one issue I think deserves attention.
75 years ago, nuclear energy promised electricity too cheap to meter. But somehow, the government claimed complete ownership of all things nuclear and promptly chose for commercialization, one of the, if not the worst reactor design ever conceived. Not only are they inherently unsafe, but they have the potential to lay waste to hundreds of square miles and poison millions of people. And to top it off, they are exorbitantly expensive. Think about that. Here is a technology where the fuel is 50 million times more energetic than fossil fuel and yet it cannot compete economically. But then, what would you expect from a design that can only utilize 1% of the uranium mined to fuel it?
The most salient point about conventional reactors is that all it takes to cause a release is a bad fluid-level indicator or a tidal wave. All a terrorist would need to melt one down is to place an artillery piece within 10 miles of a plant. And if we are ever in a war with a first world enemy, they will very likely bomb these plants to poison the population.
It turns out that an ideal reactor is as simple as powdered thorium mixed in a tank of lead. This design poses absolutely no risk of a catastrophic release of radioactive material. If for any reason the lead were to escape the reactor, it would rapidly congeal and encapsulate the radioactive material. Furthermore, such a design can produce electricity for nearly 90% less while being able to produce the power of 1,000 of the largest windmills, as base load energy.
Aside from the fact that the government allowed such a horrendous design, it is particularly troubling to know that any engineer worth his salt, in those early days of the nuclear age, knew that a reactor this simple could and should have been built. However, powerful special interests manipulated the government to protect the market value of their fossil fuel holdings.
In advocating that the reader become an activist, I ask that they call and demand an investigation into these claims. Special interests used the government to emplace 100 of these ridiculous monstrosities across the countryside and place at great risk, untold millions of people's lives. It is very unwise to ignore this situation because a bombed or shelled reactor would release tens to hundreds of times more fallout than the Fukishima reactors.
If the readers of this article make enough noise, not only can we eliminate this threat, but we can also make possible electricity that really is nearly too cheap to meter.

Comments

  1. Loan Opportunity Offered By Mr, Benjamin That Save My Family From Financial Bondage {lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com}

    Hello Everyone, I am Putri Adiratnaa single mom from Jakarta, I would like to share this great testimony on how I got a loan from Mr, Benjamin, when we were driven out of our home when I couldn't pay my bills anymore, After being scammed by various companies online and denied a loan from my bank and some other credit union I visited. My children were taken by the foster care, I was all alone in the street. The day i shamefully walked into an old school mate who introduced me to Daisy Maureen. At first I told her that I am not ready to take any risk of requesting a loan online anymore, but she assured me that I will receive my loan from them. On a second thought, due to my homelessness I had to take a trial and applied for the loan, luckily for me I received a loan of $80,000.00 from Mr, Benjamin. I'm happy I took the risk and applied for the loan. My kids have been given back to me and now I own a home and a business of my own. All thanks and gratitude goes to Le_Meridian Funding Service and for the help of Mr, Benjamin for giving me a meaning to life when i had lost all hope. If you currently seeking for a loan assistance, you can contact them via: {lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com} Or WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Catholic Church

$27 trillion questions

Nearly as Simple as the Sun